Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Monthly Advice

I love getting a current gardening magazine with all its seasonally relevant advice but it can get a little costly. Especially when I get carried away like I did when we first got the plot and I bought 4 (2 from the shop and 2 for the current month from last year on eBay)! So I've been checking around on the Internet for similar BUT FREE seasonal kitchen garden or allotment advice and these are a few I liked:

Of course, best of all I like nosing around other peoples allotment blogs to find out what other more experienced gardeners are doing right now.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Nice Blog, Frankie and Bonzo! You've done a heck of a lot judging by the BEFORE photos and the broad beans look fab - mine are REALLY nibbled - my first lot of peas got munched too - sowing in pots and planting out for next year, methinks!

Frankie Baby said...

Oh, I wish the broad beans still looked that good. Unfortunately I have a thriving population of these bean weevils too.